The office of IFIR of Kurdistan held a meeting in Sulaimani on 19/02/2019. The attendees of the meeting were the IFIR secretary Dashty Jamal, the Representative of IFIR in Kurdistan Amanj Abdullah and the office manager of IFIR in kurdistan Hawzhin Muhammad. In the meeting, some practical steps were discussed to be taken regarding the implementation of the following points:
1. The Draft Resolution solving the problems of the deported asylum seekers for example to pay deportees compensation or unemployment benefits as proposed by IFIR to the different parliament cabinets of KRG .
2. Creating a list of the deported refugees with psychological disorders to get the help they need.
3. Investigating the life of and helping women who have been brought back to Kurdistan by their husbands and abandoned without their passports with no way to return back to Europe.
4. Prolonging and renewing the work permission permit of the IFIR Kurdistan office.
5. The last phase of the distribution of the humanitarian aids from Denmark to the displaced children in the camps around Sulaimani.